Lightwave UK Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and so this policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website (lightwaveuk.com) and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We use the information that we collect for the purposes of web traffic analytics and marketing purposes. All marketing is strictly opt-in and you can opt-out of receiving these materials at any time by either sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by clicking the unsubscribe link present on the bottom of the marketing emails.
IP addresses, Cookies, and Analytics
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, but this is purely an automated process by Google Analytics. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies used by this website do one of three things, none of which store any user information.
- Dismiss the cookie consent bar permanently (permanent cookie)
- Make sure that the breadcrumb navigation is displayed properly (session cookie)
- Allow a user to disable certain features like webfonts, analytics, maps or videos (permanent cookies)
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data by using established security standards and procedures.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, including third parties to whom your personal data may have been disclosed, or if you want to verify accuracy, correct or erase the personal data we hold about you or request that we cease processing your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org