Micro Driver Range
Constant Current Dimmable LED Driver
The micro is part of the LEDdrive driver range. It is a mains dimmable constant current power supply unit designed to drive high brightness LEDs.
All LEDdrive power supplies are dimmable by both leading and trailing edge dimmers (subject to a minimum load). The micro range provides a constant current of 350mA, 500mA, 700mA and 1050mA with a series output voltage of 7V to 24V.
- 350mA, 500mA, 700mA and 1050mA constant current output.
- Mains dimmable by leading or trailing edge.
- High power factor.
- Short circuit and open circuit protection.
- High efficiency which ensures a cool operating temperature.
- Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
- Compact size suitable for Ø 50mm cut-out.
- Five-year guarantee.
- CE Compliant to EC EMC and Low Voltage directives.
- Complies with EMC harmonics standard, voltage fluctuation standard, emission standard and immunity standard.
- Complies with EN 61347-2-13 electrical safety standard.
- Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.