Stainless Steel LED Underwater Spot Light
Our Neptune range is a 316 stainless steel LED adjustable luminaire available in single colour or RGB colour change versions and designed for underwater illumination.
It is a more powerful option than our Ceto product and comes in three different sizes. The Neptune range features a two-way adjustable bracket allowing for many design and installation possibilities. Applications would include: water landscaping, swimming pools, ponds, fountain, lakes, large aquariums, recreational facilities, water parks etc.
- Front Cover and Housing: Stainless steel 316
- Light Source: Osram or Cree High Powered LED
- Glass: Step tempered glass T=5mm
- Cable gland: IP68 PG-11 copper and nickel coated
- Lens: Optical lens, efficiency ≥85%
- PCB: Excellent heat conductive aluminum, coefficient of heat conductivity ≥ 2.0w /mk
- Application Environment: Temperature of water between -20℃ ~ 40℃, less than 1 meter depth
- Power Cable: H07RN-F 2X1.0mm2 L=2m (for Single color), H05RN-F 4X1mm2 L=2m (for RGB)
- Input voltage: 24VDC
- IP Rating: IP68
- Certificates: CE, RoHs
|Part Number||Light Source||Lens Angle||Typical Operating Current (mA)||Power (W)||Typical Luminance (lm)||IK Rating|
|LW-NEP3-CW||3 x 2W Cool White||15 Degrees||240||5.8||325||IK06|
|LW-NEP3-WW||3 x 2W Warm White||15 Degrees||240||5.8||280||IK06|
|LW-NEP3-RGB||3 x 2W 3-in-1 RGB||25 Degree||R=70|
Single color: Warm White (3000~3500K), Cool White (6000~6500K). Other colours available upon request.
Due to conditions of production, photometric data can vary from production batch to production batch within the EU directive.