Stainless Steel LED Linear Underwater Light
Our Triton product is a 316 stainless steel LED luminaire available in single colour or RGB colour change versions designed for underwater illumination.
This compact but powerful luminaire features a two-way adjustable bracket allowing for many design and installation possibilities. Applications would include: water landscaping, swimming pools, ponds, fountain, lakes, large aquariums, recreational facilities, water parks etc.
- Front Cover and Housing: Stainless steel 316
- Light Source: Osram or Cree High Powered LED
- Glass: Step tempered glass T=9mm
- Cable gland: IP68 PG-9 PVC
- Gasket: EPDM gasket
- Lens: Symmetrical optical lens, efficiency ≥85%
- PCB: Excellent heat conductive aluminum, coefficient of heat conductivity ≥ 2.0w /mk
- Driver: Constant current output, single color LED = 1-circuit output, RGB 3-in-1 LED = 3-circuit output
- Application Environment: Temperature of water between -20℃ ~ 40℃, less than 1 meter depth
- Power Cable: H05RN-F 2X1.0mm2 L=0.5m (for Single color), H05RN-F 4X0.75mm2 L=0.5m (for RGB)
- Input voltage: 24VDC
- IP Rating: IP68
- Certificates: CE, RoHs
- Dimensions: Width-211mm, Height-60mm, Depth-65mm
|Part Number||Light Source||Lens Angle||Typical Operating Current (mA)||Power (W)||Typical Luminance (lm)||IK Rating|
|LW-TRI-CW||6 x 2W Cool White||30 Degrees||470||12||605||IK08|
|LW-TRI-WW||6 x 2W Warm White||30 Degrees||470||12||520||IK08|
|LW-TRI-RGB||6 x 3W 3-in-1 RGB||30 Degree||R=120|
Single color: Warm White (3000~3500K), Cool White (6000~6500K).
Due to conditions of production, photometric data can vary from production batch to production batch within the EU directive.